Saturday, August 04, 2007

Ang Gu Kueh

Solli no pic of the AGK from my favourite stall near the car workshops in AV. Zoomed over there after buying a pair of pair of NB shoes from QW. Didn't know NB got workshoes - very comfy. Got another pair of trekking shoes for standby. Slurged a bit on the shoes but I don't really mind as NB shoes are super long lasting - not like R or N - the tongues start to come out in 6months.

By the time We went to the AGK stall, oreadi queue nong nong - not like our student dayz where there's nobody around - now I know why some people reminisence the student dayz. In the end got 2 of each of the 4 flavours left let my M and P try try. I really like the melt in your mouth skin. Then the rest of my classmates came but everything sold out =p

I got lucky yesterday when I saw someone I missed a lot. Neber seen in 6 years. Every time I take MRT past the station, I really hoped that person would just hop on it. But anyway got the name card already, anytime can fix a date =).

We had a beeching session amongst the cliche after the talk at AH - makes me feel so fortunate about where I am now. Although the distance is far, the staff really makes the difference and I feel very grateful for that. Everyone has his or her own short comings but these are minor if tolerable.

No comments: