Saturday, October 06, 2007

My first break in ages

No graduation vacation so dun KP me hor. My current rotation boss so nice to let me take 1/2 a day leave. Pre-reg so poor thing - all Sat have to work or go so ulu hospital for training. Not like HOs so good can go for HO teaching during office hours =(.

My regular Sat schedule is either stay until late late after work in DDMS, squatting thru' case notes or I go training then u-turn back to hospital to squat over case notes - what to do? : I'm known to have this pageant for tedious stuff.

So today met up with AG, Li^2, MMS, PP, Joshy, etc to sapu plants.

Too bad milo field not open so cannot go sapu more antelopes.

The regular species snob decide to sapu so Dendrobe hybrids to plaster on wall. Not so much appreciated for their spindly flowers but I like them. Concentrated colour and nice gek huay smell.

Bought 2 sets of Dendrobium Enobi Purple "Splash" for a PT and our admin officer - 2 diff strains - one from Thailand and one from Taiwan. Let them fight it out =p I personally preferred the more subtle Taiwanese strain.

Spend spend spend and bought a stand by spray bottle and in the end have to IOU Joshy when we went for makan @ Penang Place. I think I either full of water (today verli hot) or I'm out of my youth - cannot eat a lot leh.... Also did not buy their nice chunky coconutty kaya, but neber mind, next time can also buy.

No comments: