Sunday, March 04, 2007

Today's talk

TY to MMS for angbao for good luck ^^

Also to Plumeria Princess, Portisfish (faster join faster join), Joshy and partner ^^.

Why i dun share certain life-changing recipes:

Last time nong nong ago, i managed to come up with a very nice formula for discus babies. My babies all grow fast and fat. Got this guy ask me to share with him recipes so i passed to him. He fed his bb discus with the recipe (which he himself compounded) and lost $20k worth of babies. After that @#$#@ scolded me in public in the presence of my parents. That even forever haunted me despite it was not me who made the preparation.

For some reason, I get guilt feelings or anxious with I hear a scolding within my vicinity despite it being not involving me. Weird hor?

So to maintain quality, I do give free compounded stuff but then don't ask me for the recipe - I'm not held responsible for poor compounding matters. Don't want people to fault me unnecessarily for poor quality DIY mixes ever again.

So here are the listings of the terms I got for not diverging my recipe for Paph potting mix:
Idiot
Clown
@ss
Unfriendly
Dick
etc etc ....

FYI, granulation, sieving, sorting and sizing of the different components take 1 DVD set (there are 2 DVD sets) of 大長今. and mixing in geometric portion to ensure uniformity is 1 DVD. So only mix it once every 6 months. Very tedious =.=....

No comments: