Thursday, July 05, 2007

Very Moody today

As soon as I stepped into the office, I've got a piece of breaking news from my admin officer:

Due to some form of admin lapse, my hours which I've completed and submitted by 18th of June will not be paid until 7th August....

Couldn't do work well today because I'm super moody.

My bankbook's in the red

Got debts to pay back

Got my own birthday to splurge on. Wanted to buy a cake to share (luckily haven't placed order if not really gone case!)

But noooooo I've to skimmed this month because of an admin lapse.

Felt like a jilted boyfriend. Put in so much hours then felt like the hospital dun wan me.

Wanted to get Martindale or Koda-Kimble's complete set. Now can forget about getting these at all.

Don't worry about me - I've my pride. I want money that I've earned so dun bother to loan me any. Just give me some speech bubbles to grumble into.

Tomorrow is ASM, perhaps I can find some temporary reprive.

No comments: