Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Med. Dinner and Convo

Just finished the Medical Dinner and going to Zzzz before I go for convocation/commencement in 14hrs in my fleeting lilac and blue gown. Very outstanding.

Met my army mates 2 the Medical dinnerr today. Sat with one of them today. At our table was a registrar (endocrine), M2 student and a GM MO. plus one AH pre-reg and one CGH pre-reg. I remembered being very blunt and my dear classmates are trying to tone me down.

Felt very deprived - in OP, got no access to eMR yet, so have to kah lo-goon all the time. Dunno how my other 2 classmates managed to get access. TMDKKJ.

Food was ok. Verli healthy. Chockful of veggies and ended with sinful mango pudding. To TYC: Awwwwwwwww.

The old alumni (approx85yo) was very interesting. Very blunt and true. I like the bluntness of elderly on the stage where facts become jokes. Can't remember the jokes clearly as we were also chatting amongst ourselves to make up for the loss of contact.

As usual, MDs are not clear of the role pharmacists play, but some like SA are yearning to find out. Which I find quite pleasant. It's for us to complement one another to make things work out for the patients. PS, if more nursing and allied health join MA, may as well rename to Healthcare Alumnus.

Reached one late at night and while walking past a freshly completed condo, spotted a 1.5 m long python. Must warm mom when bringing the puppy out for walk walk must be careful. Westies are traditional ratters and can be very curious.

No comments: