Friday, April 13, 2007

Migraine @@

Have you ever taken so much paracetamol/acetaminophen that you can just march down Geylang, swear at the uncles there and get a beating so bad yet not feel anything.

PS my so much = 6 x 500mg. Max allowed = 8 tabs (500 mg each).

My body feels numb but my inaugural headache continues pulsing.

Photophobia developed after my first lecture of the day - felt like a vampire in the sun.

Never knew there was a foundation for migraine suffers and they are selling aura art?!

Chewren dosing for paracetamol
= 10-15mg/kg/dose q4-6hrs
Max 600mg/kg/day
Max max 4,000mg/day (adult dose)

One of my friends have a interesting comment, "Kids grow so fast that I have to reweight them every time I dose paracetamol!" =.=

I may be the only one with odd CNS s/e from paracetamol - can get a bit manic next morning (not my regular class room mania but more of the dun care, just run across the express way kind)

No comments: