Friday, October 26, 2007

in process

Aiyah... no time to go and photograph my Dendrobium capra and Dendrobium affine var. alba during broad day light as I'm back only late at night....

Yesterday MC - too tired to drag the plant and camera out as I was CRIB for a blazing sore throat with blurdy sputum. Can't Zzz too long if not get backache, so took out DIH, BNF, Katzung and DiPiro to do assigned discussion topics - in the end, I belonged to the 10% of users of cetirizine and slumped off even though I took Sudafed.

Got re-currently nightmares of my current rotation supervisor saying repeated "Fail assessment" in her hmmm (you fill in the blank - anything I type here will be used against me be it it's a compliment or not) voice.

Really not up to mark as yet. Today one of the other pharmacists explained to me her view on such discussion which I understood. I dun like plain suaning - I dun mind harsh remarks as long as there's guidance to the solution. I believed in making mistakes - that's why I just whack during Q and A sessions durign class time. Dun answer, means dun get at correct response or answer.

I think I'm now immune to EES s/e oreadi - dun get grumbling of the stomach anymore.

Tomorrow after the pharmacy soc training session, go PS buy something from Bratwurst shoppe, soup from Saybons to try out, see whether can get more chocolate bars for the upcoming fondue session.

No comments: