Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Yeah! Exams are over!!!

Now going to sit one corner and worry about the outcome.

Will definitely miss the freedom of being a student and welcome the freedom to spend my own $$$ next time.

I tot after exams can Maple a bit but then looking at the balcony, I think there's a huge backlog of gardening cum repotting before I hold a garden partay. *Open arms to midnight gardening again* Some more when start work at hospital, may not have free time to do gardening sans the morning watering and the scent of night time flowers. So coincidental that my fave flowers are same colour as my new dispensing jacket lol.

Now enjoying my season 1 Strong Medicine DVDs (YYY must the subtitles be in Portuguese or Spanish oni har?!) while cutting up new flower pots and doing up my new labels for my puny orchids.

No comments: