Sunday, May 20, 2007

so b-z b-z

So busy the past couple of weeks until i can't think properly or post properly. Housebandry is not a very leisurely kind of activity. Had washed clothes, washed bedsheets and blankets (how else to abuse the "lovely" weather?), pick up after the dog, get woken up at 4am by the dog who tells u, "eh, all my peeing spots full liaoz", worry about dad's cough in the middle of the night. Thank goodness my prof allows me to do the lit search and editing from home.

Hardly any chance to maple. Most of the waking hours (even weekends) were spent with my futile and complicating search - darn those people who wrote about chilli but dunno wat chilli they used!!! Had to off MSN at times if not pubmed lags on me.

Did some gardening over the weekend and occasionally at night. Thank goodness I had a "manipulative bastard" to accompany and thank goodness the TV is just next to the balcony. I think I'm plumping up - no time to exercise - just sit in front of computer click click click. So, an RA's pay or health, an RA's pay or health. I think I need to an loan on health for the time being.

Looking around, I'd be soooooo verbally screwed at the state of my room - same before exams. Also had to polish windows before I start work proper - at her age, i dun wan my mom climbing around to clean the windows. Very heart throbbing - like watching cliff-hanger without stunt professionals. perhaps by next weekend I can post all the pics - incl the potting mix mixing process.

Oh yes - YEAH blogger back to normal liaoz.

No comments: