Thursday, May 31, 2007

Busy busy

Yesterday was a busy day.

Morning went to NUS to do literature trawling midst the dusty shelves to beat the speed of the med lib shelf packers - they are moving. I am crying at the progress of research on Soursop. Dun wan to know what will become of wormwood.

Went down to Pharm Board to get registered then went to old workplace borrow House Season 1. Chit chat with VS about her old workplace AKA my new workplace.

Then zipped over to Sim Lim to get my new PDA - nearly panicked when I didn't know how to install Adobe Acrobat reader - I bought the PDA to read stuff. I got backload now. *Sianz*

Evening went to meet my khakis from class for makan.

Went to Taka ladda to buy zahng then the lady declared the tau sar kee zhang boh liaoz- had to cancel order for the other 2 main course zhang since the piece la resistance dun have.

Tomorrow zip back to work again picking and packing. I think I've to do the GS soon - it's 4 KM back and forth workplace, MRT the home. Aching feet. New shoe haven't season yet. The only concession I have is a Mr Bean ice-cream cone every evening - taste like mayo *heavenly* (wonder if Jennifer Anistonopoulos will like one also?)

No comments: