Monday, November 12, 2007

No time ahhhhhhhh

Later when everything settles down then I start writing in retrospective.

Viva for chewren inpatient and outpatient, woman outpatient. The CIP can kill. Every time I cross the road, I just wonder how does it feel to be bakchored. Calculate TDM, patient developed a manner of complications and have to dose accordingly ahhhhhhhhh

Niece and nephew popped by from DownUnder. The kids are active but are generally well behaved. Now they flew back, Weiße's kinda gloomy again as he has no more playmates.

My Maple Pals were comprening my level had been noobified for a nong nong time liaos- no time to play mah.

3 topics to present a week, Alternate sats have 4 case presentation with all the island's pre-reg pharmacist, project with 80 cases to plow thru (neonate cases are really the most challenging by far - 40 day old = 7 volumes @@), 2 cases to present per rotation, 35 scripts to comment on with counselling points, feedback per session, self-reading to do, blah blah.

You decide as I go thru my DRESS case presentation.

No comments: