Saturday, October 13, 2007

Where got not pretty?!

The other day one of the NMs asked me in the wards the name of one of the pharmacists she just spoke to. I asked her which one and she said "The pretty one"

Then I thought - all pretty what. The female pharmacists here all pretty what. Where got not pretty one? Turned out to be the onco-pharmacist.

When I related the incident to the section head of my current rotation, she went "Assessment coming is it?! Suck-up!!!"

My honest opinion what - just stand one of them next to a (I better not continue if not got some serious reprecussion).

I think the pharmacists in my workplace need an identifier like the doctors - perhaps a purple stripe on the badge? I dunno how many times I tio called a doctor. I dun wan become loo-goon leh - diagnostics is not something I'm interested in. I more interested in tweaking treatments.

No comments: