Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Aiyah.....

I think I going to RE-VIVA...

NO time to calculate the TDMed doses for my genta case. Only can do until the T1/2. Let's hope I made the correct judgement calls on the other doses for the antibiotics.

Luckily I still remembered one of the pharmacists asked me on how to dose prednisolone and also ask me to try to rpesent on Pneumonia earlier. Saving grace is the icing from the ice queen!

I am slow - got to admit it. The brain works very slowly. may be should start taking piracetam - no enuff O2 going to brain.

Very sianz - planned to do fondue on last day on my rotation and get some of the missies and loogoons to pop by for fondue - AND MY FAVE PERSON HAD TO MOVE ONTO ANOTHER HOSPITAL. JING SIANZ ARRRRrrrrr...... @#%#$ rotation. Need to shop for fruits tomorrow.

The PT's going to cook the special Burmese dish again - Moo-hing-ghna (dunno how to spell - their language got a lot of 6, 9 and 0 one). She wanted a second round of chocolate fondue so oblige loh.

No comments: