Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Every night come home late late

This song keeps be company for the 2km walk from MRT. Easy to sing with simple lyrics

So sorry to those who nid to endure =p

Sianz got simi CITI to complete, IRB, project write up until brain going wrong liaoz.

Today one patient gave me an evil eye when I was trying to clear the triage queue alone when I failed to entertain him.

Seriously, not many people want to come to this poorly paid profession even though we are subtly important and the things we do are not drama material like the docs. The hospitals are understaffed because no one wants to pay us enough. At this rate, I will end up a well-informed and clever pauper - and parents wonder why we sometimes work harder than HOs but with lousier pay outs. or may be it's just the workaholic me?

No comments: